Car Accidents

If you have been injured in a car accident, you are probably focused on recovering both your physical health and your peace of mind. Insurance adjustors may be contacting you, but you cannot turn your full attention to the issue of pursuing full compensation for your injuries.

If your injuries were caused by someone else’s negligence, or by the use of a defective product that led to the car accident, you may be able to recover compensation for your medical bills, your pain and suffering, any property loss associated with the accident, wages lost as a result of the accident, and more. Even if you were partly at fault for the accident, you may be able to get partial compensation, equal to the other party’s share of responsibility.

Pressured by economic needs, some car accident victims rush into settlements proposed by the insurance companies. However, the full extent of a person’s injuries, and the costs of necessary treatment, may not become apparent right away. Before accepting any proposal from an insurance company, you should consider discussing your case with a New York personal injury attorney.

In such a situation, having an experienced and effective personal injury attorney on your side can help you reach a better outcome, either in negotiations with insurance adjustors or, if necessary, in court. The New York personal injury attorneys at the law firm of Ronai & Ronai, LLP, have more than a decade of experience representing car accident victims in situations like the one you’re going through. With the help of a dedicated support staff, we are ready to help you gather all the necessary evidence and present the strongest case possible on your behalf.

In addition, if you have lost a loved one in a car accident, we can help you pursue a wrongful death claim, seeking compensation for the losses you have suffered as a result of that person’s untimely death.

For a free consultation about the specifics of your case, please call us today at 1-800-664-7111, or fill out and submit our online “Contact Us” form.